13 Reasons Your BFF Is Everything
It’s A Relationship No One Else Could Ever Understand
Your relationship with your family, your significant other, your coworkers or the people with whom you go to school, will never be the same as your relationship with your best girlfriend.
She has held your hand through battles about which no one else knows. You know your darkest moments will never have to become known to anyone if you don’t want them to, because she would never betray you like that. She is by your side for everything.
At times it feels that she is everything.
1. Your pain is her pain.
When your heart is broken, she feels helpless because she can’t fix it. She will, however, assure you that you are never alone.
2. Your fights can be ugly and just terrible, but you make up within hours because going too long without speaking makes you feel nauseous.
You could never go to sleep angry with her.
3. You’d rather do absolutely nothing together than alone, because you don’t even need words to enjoy each other’s company.
Even the most boring evening is ten times better with her.
4. Drinking wine together somehow solves all your problems.
Or at least is the best way to let go of them.
5. She always lets you crash after maybe drinking too much wine.
She’d never let you drive drunk, anyways.
6. You literally have your own language made up entirely of facial expressions
One eyebrow raise from her says it all.
7. She fully supports and praises your successes with no hidden agenda.
And will pop bottles champagne with you all night.
8. She doesn’t hesitate to tell you you’re beautiful when you have on pjs and a face mask and are just feeling down.
She’ll probably even throw on a face mask and join you.
9. She won’t judge you for eating pizza at 4am.
Because she is also eating pizza at 4am.
10. She loves your boyfriend when you do and is mad at him when you are. But she will not tolerate him treating you badly and isn’t afraid to tell you like it is.
She knows you deserve better.
11. She calls you out on your bullish*t, and you know each other well enough to know when she’s totally right.
We all need that one person to call us out at times.
12. She doesn’t judge you for f*cking up and sleeping with that guy you totally shouldn’t have slept with.
Because she knows you wouldn’t hold it against her, either.
13. She’s the only one you can really see yourself growing old with.
Because forever really means forever for you two.